for PIAGGIO CIAO/PX/SC 50ccm 2T AC
- for cast iron rims
TUNING ROAD - suitable for everyday use
Race use only!
Disc brake conversion kit in an all-round carefree package for safe braking pleasure
The performance spheres in tuning have reached new dimensions in which the standard drum brake reaches its limits. That's why swiing offers a complete front disc brake conversion kit.
What are the advantages of the disc brake?
- Complete, ready to install
- CNC milled wheel hub
- Filled brake system
The disc brake, suitable for the original 4- and 5-star cast rims of the PIAGGIO Ciao mopeds, is completely ready for installation, brake caliper + master cylinder are already filled and only have to be mounted. The EBR telescopic fork is required for installation.
During installation, the standard wheel hub with brake shoes is replaced by the black anodised wheel hub CNC-milled from aluminium. The wheel hub has been subjected to various load tests and can withstand the increased forces of a disc brake without any problems.
- The disc brake kit can only be used in combination with the EBR telescopic fork.
- The brake line is 90cm, please take this into account when choosing the right handlebar.
- All screw connections must be secured with Loctite.
- The enclosed spacer sleeves must be fitted as follows: Left 19.75mm long / Right 30.5mm long
Conclusion: Sophisticated, innovative disc brake kit.