Tuning Module E-Bike SPEEDBOX 1.1 4 pin connector
for E-Bikes/Pedelecs BAFANG MaxDrive M300/ M400/ M420, ab Baujahr 2020
- invisible at the drive motor
- displayed: halved values
- activation: light-button
- controls: light switch
- electric assistance - 50 km/h
- not compatible with 2016-2019 models and Cortina and QWIC eBikes
Observe the warranty notice!
The SpeedBox 1.1 for BAFANG MaxDrive M300/M400/M420 (4-pin connector) drives from year of manufacture 2020 is a reliable tuning chip for your e-bike with BAFANG motor. SpeedBox 1.1 enables the deactivation of the e-bike speed limiter.
After installing the SpeedBox 1.1 tuning module, you will be able to go up to 50 km/h. The e-bike display shows half values for speed, duration of the ride and others.
- Very simple installation
- Invisibly mounted on the motor
- Halved values are displayed
Starting with the SpeedBox 1.1
You activate the SpeedBox 1.1 chip on the pedelec control panel. After pressing the light button for a long time, the active light symbol appears briefly in the display and you can now ride at 50 km/h. Press the light button again to activate the chip. Press the light button again to switch off the chip function.
Important: Not compatible with the 2016-2019 models, with Cortina, QWIC eBikes and with the SpeedBox App7.
The SpeedBox 1.1 for Banfang 2020 is
- Compatible with Bafang Max Drive M300, M400, M420 e-bike drives
- Compatible with models from 2020
- Not compatible with 2016-2019 models
- Not compatible with Cortina and QWIC e-bikes
- Not compatible with the SpeedBox app
Assembly and disassembly
The colour-coded plug connections make assembly relatively easy. After you have gained access to the motor, the existing connections are simply disconnected and the tuning module is inserted in between. It is just as easy to remove the module and restore it to its original condition.
Note: If the tuning module is installed on a brand new e-bike, you should have ridden the bike at least one kilometre beforehand.
Conclusion: A very easy-to-install tuning option that is invisibly installed on the motor.
Our ideas for perfect installation and a pleasant ride - SIP-TIP:
- If you want to continue using both light connections with SpeedBox Bafang installed, an additional light cable is necessary. Even after connecting the SpeedBox for Bafang product, you can continue to use all lights. It is sufficient to use the Bafang cable to activate the lights.
- Many things can be stored in the waterproof backpack
- The matching helmet is available here