Jacket LS2 Brighton size M
- 100% polyester
- protection standard A
This product fits on almost all products
The casual bomber jacket LS2 Brighton offers scooter and motorcycle riders an extra plus in safety through protectors.
A standard in the U.S. military: the MA1 bomber jacket. Even the Vespa riders of the 80s liked to call it his own and wore it at every opportunity. However, the 80s are over! Bomber jackets are still cool, but we would prefer a bit more safety and function. We all do not get younger. At SIP Scootershop, we think the LS2 Brighton comes at just the right moment.
- Tear resistant upper material
- CE approved protectors
- A stylish evergreen
The nylon outer material of the LS2 Brighton is extremely tear-resistant, but at the same time light, supple and breathable. At the waistband is an elastic tab that can be wrapped around the belt loops of the jeans and closed with a snap. This prevents them from sliding up. There are removable protectors on the shoulders and elbows (certified according to EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1). The position of the elbow protectors can be adjusted in height. On the back there is a pocket for an optional back protector. We recommend here the LS2 back protector (certified according to EN 1621-2:2014). The jacket is certified according to EN 17092-3-2019 category AA.
Conclusion: a jacket like the LS2 Brighton never goes out of fashion, but now meets current safety standards
- 70D* 200D matte polyamide (nylon)
- Safety seams in critical areas
- Protectors on shoulders and elbows, certified according to EN 1621-1 (level 1). (removable)
- Elbow protectors height adjustable
- Back pocket for optional LS2 back protector, certified according to EN 1621-2:2014 (Level 2)
- Small zippered pocket on arm
- Two side pockets with zipper
- Two closable inside pockets
- Elastic loop to connect with a pair of jeans
- Removable Velcro patch logo on sleeve
- Stretch cuffs at collar, sleeves and jacket hem.
- Water repellent outer fabric with very good breathability