- size M, 57-58cm
- double D-ring
- black mat
This product fits on almost all products
BELL Helmets are reviving the legendary Moto 3 trials crash helmet and the all-new retro styled item comes complete with a few welcome safety updates, making it fully compatible with the latest DOT regulations. An extra wide face opening allows an increased field of view, providing an improved impression of your immediate surroundings. This helmet is available in six separate sizes, which are spread over three different shell sizes – ensuring a perfect fit coupled with a sleek profile. Another useful feature are the replaceable cheek cushions, allowing customising similar to another BELL Helmet, the 'Bullit'. The size and design of the cheek cushioning can be individually put together with the vinyl and towelled items we have in stock. The over 60 years of experience in the production of motorcycle crash helmets is immediately apparent in the overall quality, the high end production techniques and the comfortable fitting options available with these expertly designed helmets.
- BELL Moto 3
- includes a 5-stud peak
- fibreglass shell construction in 3 separate sizes (XS-M, L-XL, XXL)
- EPS impact protection lining shell and chin-guard
- anti-bacterial artificial suede lining material – partly removable and washable
- BELL logo protected by clear varnish - not a sticker
- latest ECE safety regulation 22.05 approval.
- Manufactured by BELL Helmets, USA.