Our SIP SERIES PORDOI Custom Vespa is everything but standard. From front to back the Modern Vespa is decked out with new developments and handmade parts. From the handmade carbon-fibre mudguard to the specifically designed horncover, the dropped handlebars and the full LED lighting to the CNC machined components such as the swingarm, rims, a choice of covers, brake levers and oil plugs, nothing has been left untouched.
Instead of taking parts off the shelf we have decided to do a full custom build and to design our own components. We now want to give all Modern Vespa enthusiasts the chance to fit these components, lovingly made with a wealth of details, to their own scooters. Hence we made a production run of the custom parts and now offer the SERIES PORDOI Line with pretty much all parts needed to build a replica of our custom GTS.
The custom paintjob of our Vespa is particularly striking. No lesser painter than Fabrizio Caoduro of 70s Helmets fame took on the job, and the result is a real custom-showbike-paintjob similar to what can be found among Harley-Customizers. It of course includes the race number 25 to appreciate SIP Scootershop's 25th anniversary.
An overview of all modifications of the scooter:
• All new 13“ SIP Rims, CNC Aluminium
• All new SIP swingarm, CNC Aluminium
• RacingBros Air-ride suspension BAZOOKA front and rear
• SIP Performance Axle-Mountch with Radial-brake calliper SIP FORMULA
• SIP Performance front Hub
• Motogadget eletronic controler „m.unit basic“
• Motogadget „m.lock“ digital Ignition lock, keyless
• SIP LED Light (Indicator, Front light, Taillight)
• SIP Speedo/Rev Counter, digital
• Original switch replaced with low profile pushbuttons
• Paintjob by 70s Helmets
• Handlebar + Fairing dropped
• Ignition lock, glove department cover and switches have been cleaned.
• Foot pegs cleaned
• All new SIP horncover with new Hexagonal SERIES PORDOI Logo
• Handmade Carbon Fibre Mudguard
• Handmade Sports Seat
• Side covers of the new Vespa GTS HPE
• Based on the Vespa GTL 125ccm Engine
• Conversion with Kübler-Crankshaft on MALOSSI 282ccm Racing Kit + V4 Head
• Handmade Underbelly-Pipe with Remus Muffler
• Dellorto PHF34 Carb
• Variator POLINI Maxi Hi-Speed with Malossi X-K Belt, MALOSSI Delta Clutch + Bell
• Power ca. 30BHP
Check flickr "SERIES PORDOI" to find the full set of pictures. Fancy a poster for your garage or living room? this way please...
Here's a little video to illustrate the whole project: