If you have accepted cookies for the SIP Scootershop, but would like to delete them later, you can remove the cookies at any time. How you can delete cookies varies from browser to browser. We explain how this works in the most common browsers:
- Click on the hamburger menu in the top right-hand corner of the menu bar (the symbol with the three horizontal lines) and select "Preferences" from the list
- Select "Privacy & Security" in the settings on the left-hand side
- Under "Cookies and Site Data" you can now confirm the deletion of cookies within a period of time of your choice by selecting "Clear Data..."
- Alternatively, you can use the "Manage data" option further down in the "Cookies and site data" section and select specific cookies to be deleted there
- Click on the icon with the three dots on top of each other in the top right corner of the menu bar and select the "Settings" option from the list
- Scroll down to the "Privacy and Security" section and click on "Clear browser data"
- Then select the item "Cookies and site data", select the desired time period and confirm the deletion
- Alternatively, under "Cookies and other site data" you can also "See all cookies and site data" and then select and delete individual cookies from the list
Chrome on Android devices
- In the Chrome app, click on the three dots in the top right-hand corner and go to the "History" section
- Select "Clear browsing data"
- Here you can select "Cookies and site data" and delete them for a certain period of time
- Click on "Safari" in the menu bar at the top left and select the option "Preferences"
- Now click on the tab "Privacy" and there on the item "Manage website data"
- A list of all websites for which cookies have been saved will appear. Here you can search for specific cookies or delete them all at once with one click
Safari on iPhone
- Go to the settings of your iPhone and select "Safari"
- With the item "Clear history and website data" you can delete all data - this includes cookies as well as your browsing history
- If you only want to delete certain cookies, you will find the item "Advanced" at the bottom, which will show you a list of all websites with cookies under "Website data"
- Click on the icon with the three dots in the top right-hand corner of the menu bar and select "Settings" from the list
- Open the menu for "Clear browsing data" and select the item "Cookies and saved website data"
- Click on "Clear" to delete all cookies