1. In order to participate in the SIP CashPoints™ program, please enter correct and complete address data. Participation is free of charge. There is no expiration date, however, you can terminate your participation at any time without giving any reasons for the termination. A Termination of participation by SIP Scootershop GmbH is possible three months after a termination notice, with the termination date effective at the end of the month. SIP Scootershop GmbH retains the right to terminate participation of those participants of the CashPoints™ program who abuse, manipulate or otherwise illegally participate in the SIP CashPoints™ program.
2. SIP CashPoints™ are managed and saved in each participant’s User Area. 1 SIP CashPoint = 1 Eurocent value of goods. CashPoints™ can be cashed in when the worth of the CashPoints™ account has reached 35 € value of goods and can only be used for purchases made through SIP Scootershop Webstore. Additional CashPoints™ can be earned through forum contributions, participation in SIP sweepstakes or customer polls.
3. The current account balance can be viewed at all times at www.sip-scootershop.com in User Area under “Your SIP CashPoints™”. SIP CashPoints™ cannot be transferred to a third party. Should there be no account movement on a CashPoints™ account for a period of at least 12 months, SIP Scootershop GmbH reserves the right to cancel those points older than 12 months or close the CashPoints™ account altogether.
4. If the CashPoints™ contract is declared void or revoked (through change, contract end, dispute, withdrawal, exchange for certificate, etc.), or revoked due to erroneous entry or abuse, SIP Scootershop GmbH retains the right to cancel any credit entry.
5. SIP Scootershop GmbH retains the right to change or terminate the CashPoints™ program; changes or termination shall be made within a reasonable time limit. Further, SIP Scootershop GmbH retains the right to change or expand general terms and conditions. Employees of SIP Scootershop GmbH or employees of service providers are excluded from participation of the CashPoints™ program. There is no right of appeal.
You can collect CashPoints™ by various activities in our community. Here is the amount of CashPoints™ you can get for each activity:
- Writing a new topic adds 5 points to your account.
- Each answer on your topic gets you another 2 points.
- If you review other users you will get 1 point.
- If another user adds you to his favorites you will receive 1 point.