Helmet PREMIER Vintage "Star
size XL, 61cm, white matt,
open face helmet,
The Californian company PREMIER HELMETS, founded in 1956, belong – along with BELL HELMETS – to the longest established crash helmet manufacturers in the world. They are extremely popular on the racing scene and have been producing the highest quality helmets for over sixty years.
The helmets included in the retro 'Vintage' range stand out with their high-quality production and innovative, eye-catching designs. High-end paintwork, anti-allergenic lining with protective leather edging combined with clever little details such as the colour-coordinated company logo defdine the high standard of these helmets. The icing on the cake of these features is provided in the form of an internally retracting tinted visor designed to protect your upper-face from wind and weather when necessary and is unobtrusive in use. When it is not required it can be safely pushed back into its storage space between the shell and protective lining at the front of the helmet.
All of the crash helmets produced by PREMIER HELMETS as part of the 'Vintage' line are certified to the current ECE 22.05 safety standard.
- Helmet shell produced using DCA (Dyneema Carbon Aramid) fibreglass.
- Integrated tinted retractable visor.
- Anti-allergenic removable & washable lining with real leather protective edging.
- Inner protective lining with ear cut-outs.
- Chinstrap with click-stop fastening.
- Ergonomic fitting.
- Weight: 950gr
- with ECE 22.05 number
- Sizes: XS (53-54cm), S (55-56cm), M (57-58cm), L (59-60cm), XL (61cm)
Customers also searched for this article with:
crash helmet, crash-helmet, helmets, jet helmet