CRANKSHAFT pin Ø 13 - 3rd series
- The crankshaft is the heart of the endothermic engine.
- All aspects of engine performances start from the crankshaft.
- It is not possible to obtain good engine performance and reliability unless a top-quality crankshaft is fitted.
- This is why Malossi produces only the very best in crankshafts.
- Half-shafts material: 18 Ni Cr Mo5.
- Half-shafts with forged monolithic rotating masse.
- Manufactured using high-precision machine tools.
- All components are subjected to 5 heating treatment operations.
- Excellent surface finish for improved reliability.
- Dynamic balancing for speeds of up to 16,000 rpm.
- Coppered connecting rod in forged 18 Ni Cr Mo5, connected to the engine with precision roller bearing for high speeds.
OEM Numbers (for the purpose of comparison)
53 5779 (MALOSSI)