Pictures may look different
Tent MALOSSI Paddock,
Maxi, white, square,
l 6000 mm, w 3000 mm
Malossi awning was conceived both to be easily assembled and to get a strong and stable structure!
The new technique for a fast opening (it can be assembled in less than 1 minute) allows everybody to make ready in short time a single awning or even a set of awnings linked together: the modular structure was intended to widen the sheltered surface by drawing near or aligning a group of awnings.
- Bearing structure made with anodised and particularly strong profiles (it can bear up to 120 kg with no risk of breaks)
- Moving parts protected by an ABS section which makes the sliding easier
- Angles of the structure, at direct contact with the roof, provided with a special ABS shield which grants the higher protection of the fabric
- Roof made in 600 deniers fireproofing polyester, treated with Teflon water-proof material for long lasting, printed in four-colour process, equipped with special adjustable tensors
- It is supplied with a red PVC strong bag Malossi branded, with a side pocket for accessories and a vertical zip which allows a fast opening and closing of the awning by keeping it vertical without laying it down or turning it upside down
m 6 x 3 AWNING
|m . 6 x 3
||m. 40 x 68 x 155|
The awning includes 4 side panels of 3 m, 1 of which with a roll up door ; 1 side panel of 6 m ; 4 pegs and 4 tensioning ropes to fix the four angles to the earth.
m 3 x 3 AWNING
|m . 3 x 3
||cm. 40 x 40 x 155|
The awning includes 4 side panels, 1 of which with a roll up door ; 4 pegs and 4 tensioning ropes to fix the four angles to the earth.
OEM Numbers (for the purpose of comparison)
42 4714 (MALOSSI)