Racing Exhaust MALOSSI Too Bad,
for PIAGGIO Bravo/Grillo/SI
for race use only!
High Performance Exhaust Systems
A significant re-styling for the legendary motorcycles that left its mark in history.
Two new projects designed for collectors and enthusiasts of high quality machines.
The already outstanding cylinder kits, known as C.V.F., and the reed valve intakes were the focal points for the evolution of this motorcycle.
Within Malossi, there was a strong desire to add to them a special series of exhausts: the new TOO BAD exhaust,sport exhaust systems, re-designed for high performance, with modern and aggressive styling.
Innovation and creativity is part of Malossi's DNA, product improvement and constant development are our strong points, this is why our products are so long lasting and well remembered by our admirers.
For us, "Made in Italy" is our inspiration.
- Exhaust system with add-on refurbishable silencer.
- Expansion chamber and brackets made of FeP04 steel.
- Coated with high temperature resistant transparent paint.
- Removable and repackable silencer with anodized aluminium housing.
- Exhaust system includes a complete set of brackets, collars, screws and all parts needed for assembly, interchangeable with the original exhaust without need for modifications.
Note: A slight modification to the exhaust's mounting bracket is required if used in conjunction with the Cylinder and Head kit BIG D.E.P.S.
OEM Numbers (for the purpose of comparison)
3214893 (MALOSSI), 4240 (SITO)
Customers also searched for this article with:
tuning exhaust, tuning exhaust system, performance exhaust, expansion chamber, exaust, race exhaust, exhuast, racing exhaust, pot