Racing Cylinder MALOSSI I-Tech
180cc for YAMAHA WR RX (E3D9E)
/YZF-R, 125cc, 4-stroke, Euro
Ø 63mm, aluminium,
incl. Forcemaster injection
FOR RACE USE ONLY
Force Master is renewed!
Besides its improved fuel curves, efforts from Malossi's technical staff resulted with a rev limiter increase of 1,000/1,500 RPM depending on the vehicle, making Force Master 2 an even higher performing ECU!
Force Master 2 allows to change the injection in order to fit perfectly the new Malossi 4-stroke cylinder kit.
This CDI has been scheduled with 4 different maps so as to be coupled perfectly with your vehicle whatever its setting is!
- Bore: Ø 63 mm
- Stroke: 58.6 mm
- Displacement: 182.58 cc
- Compression ratio: 10.6:1.
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces
- Ultra compact with 3 rings
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control
- Lightened and reinforced
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance
- I° ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel
- II° special cast iron ring
- Three - piece scraper ring made of chromium-plated special steel alloy.
- Carburation adjusting
- ± 20% at min/medium/max
- RPM limiter : + 1000 RPM
- 4 different maps
OEM Numbers (for the purpose of comparison)
Customers also searched for this article with:
race cylinder, performance cylinder, race cilinder, tuning cylinder, alluminium, ally, ally, aloy, alloy