Racing Cylinder MALOSSI 289cc
for YAMAHA 250 City i.e./X-Max
YAMAHA 250cc 4-stroke LC i.e.
Ø 74,0mm, aluminium,
stroke 73mm, 3 piston ring(s),
FOR RACE USE ONLY
The new complete cylinder equipped with CDI for Yamaha 250 4-stroke LC engines was born!
Force Master is the innovative CDI which allows to change the injection in order to fit perfectly the new Malossi 4-stroke cylinder kit.
This CDI has been scheduled with 3 different maps so as to be coupled perfectly with your vehicle whatever its setting is!
- Bore: Ø 74 mm; Stroke: 66.8 mm; Displacement: 287.29 cc; Compression ratio: 1:11
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces
- Ultra compact with 3 rings
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control
- Lightened and reinforced
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance
- I° ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel
- II° special cast iron ring
- Three - piece scraper ring made of chromium-plated special steel alloy
- Carburation adjusting
- ± 20% at min/medium/max
- 3 different maps
OEM Numbers (for the purpose of comparison)
Customers also searched for this article with:
race cylinder, performance cylinder, race cilinder, tuning cylinder, alluminium, ally, ally, aloy, alloy