Unfortunately, the selected article is out of production.
ALUMIN-CYLINDER V4 Ø 74 pin Ø 15 H2O
COMPLETE CYLINDER 4-STROKE
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Ultra compact with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Compression - special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance, in chromium-plated S10 spheroidal cast-iron.
- 1st scraper - ring in chromium-plated S10 spheroidal cast iron.
- 2nd three - piece scraper ring made of chromium-plated steel alloy.
OEM Numbers (for the purpose of comparison)