Racing Cylinder Kit MALOSSI
153cc for MBK 125 X Over i.e.
/125 BW´s i.e./Cygnus X i.e.,
2 piston ring(s),pin 15mm,
w/o cylinder head,
incl. Forcemaster Injection
FOR RACE USE ONLY
I-TECH 4 STROKE
Ø 58 aluminium 150 cc
The new cylinder kit equipped with CDI for Yamaha 125 4-stroke engines was born!
Force Master 1 is the innovative CDI which allows to change the injection in order to fit perfectly the new Malossi 4-stroke cylinder kit.
This CDI has been scheduled with 4 different maps so as to be coupled perfectly with your vehicle whatever its setting is!
Bore: Ø 58 mm; Stroke: 57,9 mm; Displacement: 152,9 cc; Compression ratio: 1:12
- Material: primary aluminium alloy with a high content of hardened and tempered silicon, cylinder liner with silicon carbide coating in a galvanic nickel die and crossed smoothing with two diamond passages with very limited tolerances.
- Machining: on machine tools with high precision numerical control.
- Cylinder-piston connection with an allowance of 0.05 mm.
- Recalculated and upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Ultra compact with 3 rings.
- Material: special aluminium alloy with high silicon content, low thermal expansion and a tin facing on the sliding surfaces.
- Machining on machine tools with numerical control.
- Lightened and reinforced.
- Upgraded heat exchange surfaces.
- Special rings with high sliding ease and very high mechanical resistance.
- I° ring compression in nitrided and chromium steel.
- II° special cast iron ring.
- Three - piece scraper ring made of chromium-plated special steel.
- Carburation adjusting
- ± 20% at min/medium/max
- 4 different maps:
. curve 1 : highest performances with original cylinder
. curve 2 : Malossi cylinder and original exhaust system
. curve 3 : Malossi cylinder and tuned exhaust system
. curve 4 : CDI excluded
OEM Numbers (for the purpose of comparison)
Customers also searched for this article with:
race cylinder kit, tuning cylinder kit