capit Professional Tire Heater for all 10" / 12" / 13" scooters
Valentino Rossi trusts his capit professional tire heater to do the job: heating tire rubber to exactly the right temperature of 176° F (80° C) to get optimal grip - and performance. In the pits, this technic belongs in standard equipment of every racing team.
These advantages speak for themselves for use of capit Tire Heater:
• Optimal traction right from the block at low temperatures - getting you hot lap times
on cool days.
• Indispensable at sprint races.
• Reduces tire wear, lowering slip to an absolute minimum during the first few laps.
• Fewer tire pressure fluctuations due to stable pressure measured on pre-warmed tires.
• Patented thermostat free electronic ssystem, protecting temperature regulation against
water and mechanical damage. Dependable temperatures held constant at 176° F (80° C).
• At extreme outdoor temperatures, 32° F (0° C) and 104° F (40° C), temperature
development can be slightly influenced, due to no thermostatic post-regulation. Here,
tire temperatures will vary between 174° F (78° C) and 181° F (83° C) - which is a
much lower variation than is found in most thermostatic regulated devices.
• Get up to 600 watts heating performance for each tire heater.
• Heating wires are PTFE coated, installed across the grain.
• Up to 40 meters (44 yards) heating cable is installed in each heater. (Cheap heaters
use a mere 10-15 meters (11-16 yards) per set.
• Fire resistant Nomex and polyamide inner surface (tire side) and waterproof nylon exterior
• Elastic sides hug cover tight to rim edge.
• Rip off protection guards cable connection to tire heater to prevent damage when action
starts to get hot during the race.