Airhead is a revolutionary, patented, brand new medical silicone helmet liner that protects the wearer from „helmet hair“. By the help of Airhead, the problem of sweaty and flattened hair caused by wearing a helmet, also known as the „helmet hair problem“ is greatly reduced. Even people with less hair benefit by a better ventilation.
Airhead was invented by the Australian Designer Bruce Hanlee. Suitable for motorcycle, bicycle, skate, snow, equestrian and other compressive helmets, the Airhead works by creating airflow inside the helmet, thus reducing moisture from perspiration and the usual flattening of hair.
The Airhead is easy to install and requires no adhesives or attachments, but rather clamps in the helmets because of the tension of material. The medical silicone material is non-allergenic, anti-static and anti-bacterial. It can be removed for washing and is dishwasher safe. For now it comes in ten different stylish designs.
Thanks Airhead, the brand new, revolutionary helmet liner, that prevents helmet hair.
- suitable for motorcycle, bicycle, skate, snow and other compressive helmets
- works by creating airflow inside the helmet
- reduces moisture from perspiration and the usual flattening of hair
- easy to install
- requires no adhesives or attachements
- nonallergic, anti-static, anti-bacterial
- washable and dishwasher safe
- available in ten cool styles
This item will be shipped from us only within Europe!