Pictures may look different
Sealing Compound REINZ Engine,
REINZOSIL 300 SI, anthracite,
Avoid skin contact !
Solvent-free, permanently elastic, fast-hardening silicon sealing compound for sealing flat surfaces where there is a sealing gap (can also be applied to assembled components).
- High thermal stability from -50 °C to +300 °C (brief peak temperature)
- Very good durability against internal combustion fuels and diesel fuels, bio-diesel, oil, grease, lubricants, water, seawater, sunlight and ozone
- Easy to position and shape
- Easy to apply
- Precise positioning, down to the last millimetre
- Goes on evenly
- Acid-free hardening means no damage to synthetic parts, electrical components, etc.
- Hardens faster than other silicon sealing compounds
- No identifying marks
Particularly intended for sealing all surfaces in engines, gearboxes, and axles, and also for cylinder liners and synthetic housings. Very suitable for uneven and rough surfaces. All purpose application for use with all makes of engines and vehicles.
SIP TIP: Whenever you overhaul an engine, you?ll need sealing mass, ice spray, multipurpose grease, seal remover and lock washer LOCTITE! Check your stock before the beginning of the season and buy ahead. Easier on nerves and postal charges!
Customers also searched for this article with:
for this item
might interest you...