Wiring Loom SIP for conversion
to E-Ignition/DUCATI for Vespa
indicator handlebar end, pre..
In order to make the retrofitting of an E-ignition easier and to avoid connection errors, we offer the SIP and SERIES PRO wiring loom for retrofitting to E-ignitions. Can be supplied in two qualities. The detailed wiring diagram is enclosed.
SIP Premium: May be optionally supplied for small frames or large frames thanks to the varying frame lengths and connections of the stator.
- Flat-pin plug cables and cable coil shoes have already been manufactured accordingly for connecting to the electronics unit, voltage regulator, junction box and loads (headlamp units, rear light, horn, etc.).
- Prefabricated for a voltage regulator with 3 connections. The wiring loom for rear light / headlamp unit has deliberately been chosen to be longer in order to make connection easier.
- The frame rubber for the rear light cable is already pre-mounted.
- The wiring looms are prepared for the indicator handlebar ends. If no indicators are needed, simply do not install the cable.
- Delivery package also include cable shoes for retrofitting to “flat-pin plugs“.
- The best cable quality. Each wiring loom is checked and quality labelled for functionality.
- Made in EUROPE.
SERIE PRO.: Universally suitable for small frame and large frame models. This means that, if necessary, adjustments to the cable lengths on the junction box are also possible. Flat-pin plug cables and cable coil shoes have only been partially pre-mounted for connecting to the electronics unit, voltage regulator and junction box. Prefabricated for a voltage regulator with 3 connections. May be optionally supplied for models with or without indicator handlebar ends.
Conclusion: Makes connection far easier and prevents connection errors due to incorrect wiring.
SIP TIP: Order the matching retrofitting kit for E-ignition at the same time. Change brake light switch and light switch to "shutter“ switches. Install 12 V bulbs / festoon bulbs.
Customers also searched for this article with:
wiring loom, wiring harness