Pilot´s Glasses AVIATOR T2,
Colour frame: Gunmetal, glasses: clear
The 'T 2' Aviator motorcycle goggles represent the most popular classic/retro styled set of goggles currently available. The family-owned firm based in France, 'L. Jeantet', manufacture these goggles with incredible care and attention to detail and it shows! The 'T 2' goggles allow the simultaneous use of spectacles. They are formed to perfectly follow the contours of your face and also fit within the opening on an open-face helmet and are ideal in combination with the open-face items produced by BELL, DAVIDA, 70's, LS 2 and DMD.
- 'T 2' model from AVIATOR.
- contrast-coloured head-strap decorated with a decently applied AVIATOR logo
- leather face cushion includes a special slot for spectacle arms (also suitable for sunglasses)
- panoramic field of view
- rubberised stabilising strip on inside of head-strap
- splitter-proof lens with an anti-fog coating
- replacement lens available (must be ordered separately)
- ventilation slots
Customers also searched for this article with:
Glasses, Goggles, Pilot Glasses