Pictures may look different
Helmet BELL Custom 500, RSD
size S, 55-56cm,
open face helmet,
A reproduction of the first crash helmet produced by the BELL company. It was inspired by Roy Richters famous design of 1954, forming their very first helmet from fibreglass. It received its '500' name from the legendary 'Indianapolis 500' endurance race and, as a measure of its immediate success, was soon protecting all of the top racing personalities of the day.
If you wondered how such an icon could possibly be improved the people at BELL have proved it is possible. Due to a newly designed shell-shape the fit is much better and as a result does not look as bulbous as other modern crash helmets. Its lower overall profile and closer fit combined with being available in six different head sizes make finding the perfect fit simpler than ever! To enable this sleek look BELL use a total of five different shell sizes for the six head sizes that this helmet is available in. Despite its smaller relative size the CUSTOM 500 helmet fully conforms with the ECE 22.05/DOT regulations.
SIP-TIP : Do not forget to order a compatible visor/bubble and a stylish pair of TUCANO URBANO gloves to complete the look.
- Brand-new shell-form to create a compact appearance
- 100% fibreglass shell
- Sleek form due to five different shell sizes
- Five press-stud attachments for visors and peaks, which are separately available
- high quality inner padding
- Padded chin-strap with double-D fastening and strap tidy
- Five-year guarantee
- Full ECE 22.05/DOT norm compatibility
- Weight: 1200 gram
- comes in a stylish “Bowling” bag made off black synthetic leather
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL Size is full shell circumference:
- XS 54-55cm S 55-56cm M 57-58cm L 59-60cm XL 61-62cm XXL 63-64cm
A special edition of the BELL Custom 500 open face crash helmet. A cooperation between the creative teams at both ROLAND SANDS DESIGNS (RSD) and BELL Helemts USA produced this very successful and individual helmet design. RSD is an internationally renowned design studio that has already proved itself with numerous prestige projects, such as the recently introduced 'R nine T' motorcycle from BMW.
Customers also searched for this article with:
crash helmet, crash-helmet, helmets, jet helmet
for this item