Pictures may look different
Helmet BELL BULLITT,
size XL, 60-61cm, black shiny,
Inspired by the first BELL 'Star' helmet, the BULLITT represents a modern interpretation of the original. The style is pure 70s race look, but this is a completely modern, state of the art, high-tech product.
A distinguishing feature of the 'Bullit' helmet is its slim silhouette. To enable this sleek look BELL use three different shell sizes for the six head sizes that this helmet is available in. Despite its smaller relative size it fully conforms with the ECE 22.05/DOT regulations. A total of four air-vents distributed over the chin and forehead area combined with an exit-vent at the rear ensure an efficient flow of cooling air through the helmets interior. These helmets weigh an average of 1500gr, which varies according to the size required.
All in all, the perfect retro-helmet for riders who prefer full-face protection!
- Shell produced using fibreglass, inner and outer impact polystyrene foam lining for maximum safety
- Four air vents, chin-vent adjustable
Contour cut cheek pads
- Chin strap with D-Ring closure
Integrated speaker pockets
- ECE 22.05, & DOT norm
- Weight: 1500 gram ~ 50
- Warranty: 5 years
- 3 helm shells (XS-S, M-L, XL-XXL)
- Helm sizes: XS (54-55cm), S (55-56cm), M (57-58cm), L (58-59cm), XL (60-61cm), XXL (62-63cm)
Customers also searched for this article with:
crash helmet, crash-helmet, helmets