CDI Ignition Unit KyTronik
Smart Booster 2016 MK4 for
Vespa 125 PV ET3/PK50-125/S/XL
/XL2/Automatica/200 Rally 2°
'KyTronik Smart Booster 2.5. CDI ignition module. This electronic add-on is simply connected to the existing three connectors found on the original electronic regulator and bolted firmly in place. Quite literally plug & play in full-effect!
The motor is then provided with a variable ignition for an advanced ignition point at low revs. At a rate according to the pre-selected ignition curve, the point of ignition is then progressively retarded with increasing rpm. This variable ignition allows more torque to be produced at lower revs without the danger of causing too much heat at higher revs. Each separate, pre-programmable ignition curve is selected with a built in switch and all types of ignition curve can be selected, from standard through to high-end tuning projects.
- Key features of Smart Booster 2016 include:
- Increases significantly acceleration and power
- Reduces mechanical stress and temperature at high-rpm
- Help reducing gas consumption
- Plug-and-Play, simple to setup, no battery needed
- NEW upgraded 16 ignition timing curves, tailored to your engine for best efficiency !
- Ignition timing curves digitally calculated on the fly by high-accuracy microcontroller
- Protected under high-reliability epoxy resin
- Embedded in a stylish red ABS plastic-injected case
Noticeably more power and a cleaner ignition curve are the welcome result. A detailed wiring-plan and user instructions are available as download.
SIP-TIP: We recommend this add-on modules use in combination with an original PIAGGIO/DUCATI produced electronic regulator unit.
Customers also searched for this article with: