This hydraulically operated, mobile hoist for scooters and other two-wheelers represents high quality at an affordable low price!
This mobile hoist can easily be repositioned due to its combination of two fixed and two rotatable rollers. To immobilise the ramp the rollers can be braked. The height of the ramp is adjusted using foot pedals which are provided with safety brackets to avoid accidental operation.
Ideally, most scooters require the exhaust to first be removed to provide space for the securing ratchet belts, that are provided with the ramp, to firmly fix it in place!
– Includes quick-operation foot pedals
– Ideal for routine maintenance work, such as an oil change, cable replacement, cleaning, etc.
– Rubber coated work surface eliminates load slippage
– Includes a set of securing ratchet belts
– Reinforced steel construction, robust and stable work surface
– Enduring heat-treated paintwork, corrosion resistant
Maximum load capacity : 400kg
Dimensions (approx.) : 895 x 430 x 330mm
Minimum work surface height : 130mm
Maximum work surface height : 430mm
Weight : 34kg