The SIP 'Squeeze Fuel-Oil Dispenser' makes the process of manually adding fuel-oil to your fresh petrol as easy and as comfortable as never before! Simply invert the filled dispenser unit when closed, undo the safety-screw, measure off the desired amount of oil and squeeze it out! The special 'Squeeze-valve' prevents any unnecessary oil escaping, even when the valve is facing the floor! At last a solution to the problem of being left with an oily sticky oil bottle, following refuelling, which inevitably spreads its way around the rest of the toolbox and its contents.
This SIP 'Squeeze fuel-oil dispenser features include :
- A special 'Squeeze-valve' for drip-free use.
- A fuel-mixture scale displaying all common fuel-mixture ratios – 1:50 (original), 1:33 (tuned) and 1:25 (vintage).
- All fuel-mixture ratio markings are legible while the dispenser is inverted for use. XL sized filler opening for easier refilling.
- Safety-screw to prevent accidental opening.
- This dispenser can store enough fuel-oil to allow 5 x 5L of petrol to be mixed at a ratio of 1:50.
- On smallframe Vespa models it fits in either the toolbox or underneath the seat.
- On largeframe Vespa models it can be stowed in the toolbox.
Information : Due to the pressure-pump operation of this dispenser system, the position of the fuel-mixture measurement scale can be shifted by up to 1.5mm. This is equivalent to around 5ml or 5% of the maximum storage capacity of the dispenser. To be absolutely sure, compare the remaining amount of oil with the measurement of oil delivered through the use of the scale. These results are always definite.
Attention : Once filled, all contact between children and this device should be strictly avoided due to the danger of poisoning once ingested! The dispenser is also provided with a Braille coded warning relief for the visually impaired.
SIP-TIP : Do not forget to order our very own high quality SIP two-stroke oil to fill it!