Pit Bike, für Lifan FY152/1P55
INNER ROTOR IGNITION
Such a new system resulted from the need to overcome the technical limitations imposed by conventional flywheel ignition, which cannot ensure consistent performance over 10,000 rpm and causes severe setting-up problems for racing vehicles. After opting for a radical solution of the problem, Malossi can now offer control units equipped with an inner rotor that provides regular performance till 16,000 rpm and eliminates all problems associated with conventional ignition units.
Variable spark advance control unit
- Microprocessor control
- S.M.T. assembly technology
High voltage coil
- Capacitive discharge
- Ultra high efficiency
- Constant 30,000 V discharge voltage up to 20,000 rpm
- Permanent magnet dynamically balanced inner rotor Ø 58 mm, with low power absorption.
- The stator is a current generator sealed with shock – resistant injection of insulating and waterproof resin
- Amagnetic stainless steel supplementary inertial flywheel Ø 94.5 mm.
OEM Nummern (dienen zu Vergleichszwecken)